Locking up a modern inline muzzle loader?

USP

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I got my first one in today finally. Whats the regs on these things for storage? I cant use a trigger lock on it because its a triumph, for that same reason I cant use a cable lock either. Other than the speed plug there is no "action" to remove.

Whats the regs for storage? Is there something specific for muzzle loaders? I looked at the regs and it just seems to be put it in a cabinet or case that is locked. What about display and storage though if you cant affix a trigger lock to it?
 
Last edited:
well its not antique classed as its a inline

trigger lock or put in in a gun locker just like any non restricted rifle

you dont need any lock on it if its in a safe/locker
 
Back
Top Bottom