look what was in the mail today !

Beater

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 99.6%
449   2   1
goodness its big, cant wait to get to work on it, after the rest of the stuff gets hear. way bigger than it looks. 1" bore. yahoo im gona have fun



IMG_3085.jpg


IMG_3086.jpg


IMG_3087.jpg
 
Very Nice
Now you have to dress up as a Pilgrim and go Turkey hunting or maybe its dress up as a Turkey and go pilgrim hunting.Either way I will save up all my used nails, screws,tacks and bits of small chain for you.

Rich
 
How's that thing supposed to hold all the things it's loaded with in place? Do you just mush them in with the ramrod until they are compressed enough?

I understand that it's very feasible with a straight bore and a lead bullet (like in a musket), but a bunch of metal parts (bolts, pieces of chain,etc) in a cone-shaped barrel wouldn't compress& hold very well, would they? I'm sure I'm missing something important, but for now it just doesn't make sense to me (as I never had one of these, lol).

Interesting...


P.S. Who sells it? I think I may want one... :D
 
How's that thing supposed to hold all the things it's loaded with in place? Do you just mush them in with the ramrod until they are compressed enough?

I understand that it's very feasible with a straight bore and a lead bullet (like in a musket), but a bunch of metal parts (bolts, pieces of chain,etc) in a cone-shaped barrel wouldn't compress& hold very well, would they? I'm sure I'm missing something important, but for now it just doesn't make sense to me (as I never had one of these, lol).

Interesting...


P.S. Who sells it? I think I may want one... :D

It's only tapered at the business end I believe, the majority of the barrell will be straight inside until it starts to flare
 
Back
Top Bottom