Looking for 22lr in Quebec

Jordi09

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I am looking for some 22lr ammo, some precision ammunition such as Eley or other high grade ammo for my pistol. I have looked at Sail but didn't find what I was looking for.

I am looking near the Laurentians and Montreal

Do you also know from who I could order some online?
 
l'ami sport in blainville (on the 117).

a chasse & peche in prevost right in front of the flea market(117 also).

the 1 in prevost is small,but l'ami is not bad.

i can't guarantee they have what you want but they are close to you.

club de tir pionnier i'm pretty sure they have but not certain(in l'assumption near le guardeur/repentigny--on chemin de presque l'isle)

pm for phone#s...
 
Try one box before you buy in bulk. Just because it's high priced stuff doesn't mean your pistol will both shoot it well and cycle the action. .22's are just like that.
Buying ammo through the mail gets expensive when the shipping is added too.
 
Back
Top Bottom