bushido CGN Regular Rating - 97.9% 46 1 1 Location Calgary Sep 26, 2011 #1 I am looking for 45 230 grain h/p, can anyone help me out with this quest. I live in calgary but will pay to have it shipped.
I am looking for 45 230 grain h/p, can anyone help me out with this quest. I live in calgary but will pay to have it shipped.
tactical870 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 136 0 0 Location Buckhorn, Ontario Sep 26, 2011 #2 What type of quantity? SFRC has it from time to time but it's not exactly cheap.....
Shooting Centre Sponsoring Business Business Member Rating - 98.8% 84 1 1 Location Calgary Sep 26, 2011 #3 We have several types of Hornady 45 ACP HPs in stock including 230gr +P XTP, and no shipping costs either!
We have several types of Hornady 45 ACP HPs in stock including 230gr +P XTP, and no shipping costs either!
W wildphil24 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 99.6% 267 1 2 Sep 26, 2011 #4 If reloaded is fine, check Budget shooter supply at top of the page. 18$/50rnd