Looking for 7.65 Mauser ammo?

quinnjoblow

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
178   0   0
Location
East of Toronto
A Buddy has had a mint Argentine Mauser in 7.62 for 15yrs and wants to shoot it at the range. Does anyone know where he can get ammo for it? Would like to pick it up locally(southern Ontario) or have it shipped.
Im sure I could could get a chance to blam off a few rounds if I could help him get some.
 
Last edited:
Where in Southern Ontario? Goble's, in London, might have some. Shooter's Choice, in Waterloo, might as well. Norma and Privi Partizan appear to be the only current manufacturers.
 
Ya my bad! Its 7.65 Mauser not 7.62. I never thought of Epps or Gobles. Probably find a good set of used reloading dies at Epps as well. I imagine if its Norma ammo it will be expensive hunting ammo. Thanks for the help
 
Back
Top Bottom