Sometimes it's better than nothing
Not always... There are more than a few postings on line about that stuff being so under powered it's getting stuck in people's barrels. A few have even pulled the trigger a second time and damaged the gun.
yup, if you don't reload thou it can be your only choice. i have had name brand ammo do the same thing, just happened to be doing a pov video when it happened so it on my youtube channel. just have to be aware when you are shooting as with any ammo.
I'd love to see the vid
Brass is fairly easy to make from 32-20. Cut to length and then run it through the 8mm expander die, and then FL resize.
does the 8mm expander die expand the necked cartridge? i've got some 32-20 to cut down but was wondering what the procedure was to take the neck out.
What's the trim length?
I believe i am using the same bullets as you, 100Gr. what kind of charge are you using. sorry papa claude, i think we have hi-jacked your thread.
I use a mini cut off saw.



























