TheManInBlack CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 7 0 0 Location Sault Ste. Marie Nov 24, 2009 #1 Anyone seen buckshot by the case for a good price?
dogzilla CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 130 0 0 Nov 24, 2009 #2 I use Sellier Bellot at $20/25 rds. It's reduced recoil and sinc I don't hunt, it's perfect for me. Epp's had it. Edit (my mistake, that was slugs)
I use Sellier Bellot at $20/25 rds. It's reduced recoil and sinc I don't hunt, it's perfect for me. Epp's had it. Edit (my mistake, that was slugs)
pc9 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 664 0 1 Location OKANAGAN Nov 24, 2009 #3 Check out Frontier firearms. I bought some Buffalo stuff from them for a good price.
B BANNED CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 241 0 0 Location Central AB Breton/DV Nov 24, 2009 #4 The Gamebore stuff from Frontier seems well reviewed. I am contemplating a case or two.