looking for ammunition

Hard to find that stuff. Once in a while you see a box at a gunshow but it is usually priced for collecting not shooting. No one loads it that I know of consequently .32 and .25 Rimfire rifles can be had pretty cheap.
 
They can be reloaded (well made from .32 Short Colt Brass & THEN reloaded I should say!!). Lots of great info on it. Probably the best, most comprehensive source on the net right now is on the Cast Boolits forum, you will find it in the Rimfire section. To get you started though is is a really good summary: h ttp://32rimfire.########.ca/ (remove the space between the "h and the "ttp)
 
Last edited:
Gun shows is only place. I still come across it sometimes but its expensive and harder t find than before. When looking for something please tell your location so local people can answer easier. I am in hamilton ont area.
 
Dixie gun works has cases for 32 rimfire that uses a .22 blank for the primer and they can be reloaded.BUT if I remember correctly they can not be sent to Canada.
 
Put up a WTB ad in the EE section of this site. There are guys that are hoard this stuff worse than 22rf. Just be prepared for sticker shock $2 to $3+ per round.
 
Back
Top Bottom