Looking For Buckskinning/Rendezvous Events in Nova Scotia

Paden Full

CGN Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Location
Sudbury, ON
Greetings,

Moving to Halifax in December and looking for inforamtion on traditional muzzleloading and Rendezvous events in that part of the country.

Google searches have not been all that helpful.

Thanks,

Matt
 
Last edited:
The place where I attended a few shoots was Blue Mountain Longrifles
824 Jones Road
Blue mountain, Kings County
Nova Scotia. I'll see if I can find a phone number for you to get in touch with the guys and I'll P.M. it to you. We met some really great folks at the 2 shoots we attended.
Al
 
Im always lookin for friends to go hunting with, tomorrow ill br out with flintlock fusil de chasse, and my pedersoli sxs 12g, nice area sporting mountain rd, grouse and pheasant hunting anyone in cape breton who wants to go give me a call,meet up nd go hunt
 
Back
Top Bottom