Looking for Cast .58 Minie balls, moulds and accessories for Parker Hale 1858

lingrellke

New member
Rating - 100%
332   0   2
Looking for .575 Minie Bullets for a Parker-Hale 1858 two band. I would like to find a Lyman Mould 575213ph, combination tool as well as jags and brushes here in Canada. If anyone has advice or Minie Bullets to sell the information would be appreciated.

Thank you
 
Why not try the Lee moulds they are a fair bit cheaper. They have 3or 4 different ones. I use their original style mini in both of my
1855 Enfield and 577 snider and they work well. Under half the price of a Lyman or RCBS mould. I have 3 different Lee 58 moulds but shipping is high. Hopefully someone close can supply some bullets.
 
I have the original Parker Hale mold 58560M , I believe Lyman took over the production (or copied it?) for the 560 grain Minies, and also have a Ohaus which seems to be nearly identical externally, but has more of a tapered cone inside the base, thinner skirt and deeper cavity for a lighter Minie. Believe they come out at about 500 grain.
 
Back
Top Bottom