Looking For Cheap WWB 115gr or 124gr

dave9530

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster... I am looking for information on where to purchase Winchester White Box 115gr (maybe 124gr) ammo. My club has them on for 19.95 for 50 which appears a bit on the expensive side when compared to our friends to the south 18.95(USD) for 100. any suggestions? I am in the GTA, also travel to Cambridge/Waterloo on a regular basis if this helps.

Also, I've heard debates between 115gr and 124gr, which would be a better choice for a new shooter on a new glock 17 gen 4?

Thanks in advance,
Dave
 
For shooting paper there's little difference. The 124gr may have a little more push if you shot both side by side. Try the AmmoSource, he's a site sponsor and can hook you up with a bulk purchase.
 
Hi. Don't compare U.S. retail prices with Canadian retail prices. A far smaller market, much higher taxes, fuel prices and government interference keeps our prices higher than U.S. prices. Reloading with cast bullets(jacketed bullets are too expensive to shoot regularly) is the way to go.
Shooter's Choice, in Waterloo, lists it at $19.95 per 50. Their site indicates they keep it in stock too.
The 124 will have a bit more felt recoil, but not enough to worry about.
 
Thank you to everyone who replied. I managed to find the WWB 115 gr 100 value pack for 26 dollars and change at Le Barons in Mississauga, and purchased 12 boxes.
 
Back
Top Bottom