Looking for Marbles Tang sight.

slowfire

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Location
Middle AB
I bought a couple of Marbles tang sight's from a fellow who advertised on the EE. The last one I bought was I think a couple of years back. Well my computer crashed and I lost all of my favorites list and I can not recall his name or business, He was I think in Ontario, and always seemed to have what I needed weather sights or parts. Can anyone help me recall his contact Info. Thanks.
 
I bought a couple of Marbles tang sight's from a fellow who advertised on the EE. The last one I bought was I think a couple of years back. Well my computer crashed and I lost all of my favorites list and I can not recall his name or business, He was I think in Ontario, and always seemed to have what I needed weather sights or parts. Can anyone help me recall his contact Info. Thanks.

Two I can think of are....

Wild Bill Hickok Alberta

Matt74 Ontario
 
I bought a couple of Marbles tang sight's from a fellow who advertised on the EE. The last one I bought was I think a couple of years back. Well my computer crashed and I lost all of my favorites list and I can not recall his name or business, He was I think in Ontario, and always seemed to have what I needed weather sights or parts. Can anyone help me recall his contact Info. Thanks.

I just remembered, there is also Road King from Ontario.
 
Back
Top Bottom