Howdy folks.
Don't visit antique n' BP often enough!
I am curious about a rifle that used to hang in my Great-Uncles home...
It will not be showing up in the EE and, I'm not trying to build hype...I was told it was a 57 Snyder (sp?). The thing was VERY long and, had a triangular shaped bayonet. Lots of wood and, bands...
What would such a thing be worth? I did search and, see that many re-load for it (24G brass?)...where can I read about this one? Should I be looking in "milsurp"?
Any info appreciated as well as direction where to read more.
Thanks all
Don't visit antique n' BP often enough!
I am curious about a rifle that used to hang in my Great-Uncles home...
It will not be showing up in the EE and, I'm not trying to build hype...I was told it was a 57 Snyder (sp?). The thing was VERY long and, had a triangular shaped bayonet. Lots of wood and, bands...
What would such a thing be worth? I did search and, see that many re-load for it (24G brass?)...where can I read about this one? Should I be looking in "milsurp"?
Any info appreciated as well as direction where to read more.
Thanks all


















































