So im trying to decide what kind gun I should get.
I have several flintlock rifles but I want a shotgun for hunting grouse and other small game like that. I was thinking a trade gun or fusil de chasse in .62 caliber but cant decide. Reason that Im thinking a trade gun is so that can I take large game and only need to carry one gun.
Im looking for some advice from people who have used flintlocks for this. I would like to avoid the india guns if I can but Id like to use it this fall and dont think I have the time finish a kit as it would be my first time building one.
Cheers, McLean
I have several flintlock rifles but I want a shotgun for hunting grouse and other small game like that. I was thinking a trade gun or fusil de chasse in .62 caliber but cant decide. Reason that Im thinking a trade gun is so that can I take large game and only need to carry one gun.
Im looking for some advice from people who have used flintlocks for this. I would like to avoid the india guns if I can but Id like to use it this fall and dont think I have the time finish a kit as it would be my first time building one.
Cheers, McLean


















































