Looking to find Brass 20 mm & 25 mm

Because if you were sitting on the gun he is sitting on, with no ammo to fire in it, you would be posting all over the place as well.... kinda like having a Formula One race car in your driveway, but not being able to find fuel for it :p
 
It would seem that I have broken some forum rules by posting WTB here, I am guilty of not reading those “stickies”, maybe that explains why some of my WTB posts mysteriously disappeared with not even the courtesy of an explanation. It may surprise some of you that despite paying to be a major sponsor here I do not have the time each day to read this forum in detail.

I will edit my post to read, “looking to find” rather than the incorrect “WTB”, I trust that I will be forgiven for this transgression. Should you have or know the where a bouts of any brass or ammo in my listed calibers please send me a PM so I can inform you of my intentions with out breaking any forum rules.
 
Any chance anzioironworks.com could set you up with some brass?

Thanks, but their 20 mm is not a belted rd. I need the 20 x 138B, the B stands for belt, this was used by a lot of the WWII German AA guns.

IMG_5418-1.jpg


I need it for my semi auto Solothurn.
 
Not meaning to waste your time, but have you asked rheinmetall-defence, or Nammo if they either still make casings, or have any handy?
Likewise I see Pyrkal in Greece still makes the non-belted version
http://www.eas.gr/index.php
I wonder if they might have just some belted casings, or if you would like to try modifying them by installing a band.
I would have thought RUAG a likely candidate, but dont see much there.
 
Collector's Source in Acton Ontario has one, price is up there but if there are few to be found it might be worth it for the brass. There are pictures of it on their web site.

German 20mm Solothurn practice round $85.00
Wooden head practice round for 20mm Solothurn anti-tank gun. VG condition, inert
.
 
Back
Top Bottom