Looking to sell older shotgun

cantgetright

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Location
Ontario
I have a 12 gauge double barrel that belonged to my grandfather. Made by American Gun Co. It has double triggers and hammers. Looking for a ballpark of what its worth and places that maybe deal in older firearms. Sorry no pic right now, in a bit of a rush.
 
If rough and suitable for hanging as a decorator, maybe $50.
If in really nice shape, lots of finish, tight action, shiny bores, maybe $300.
"American Gun Company" was a brand of US made economy guns marketed ca1900. I think the line was actually manufactured by Crescent.
 
They seem to have made some good guns as well, although I think most AA guns were economy guns. I am partly using this post to see how Imgur works for posting photos, now that Photobucket has blocked 3rd party

qfk3TPA.jpg


Lu6XVrZ.jpg


In looking for more info on my side opening AA shotgun, most of the guns appearing in a Google search were economy but the gun these locks came out of was an expensive and well made gun. There were photos of other side openers which were very plain and looked to be economy grade

cheers mooncoon
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom