Lot of ammo for sale but I don't know what they worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster95

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
386   0   0
Location
Canada
I have three cartridges for sale but I don't know what they worth, the first one is a .50 BAT 12.7 X 77 spotter-tracer M48 this cartridge has a impact-sensitive bullet (yellow and red bullet tip) and caution should be observed in handling these cartridges, the second one is 0.55 Boys Antitank cartridge and the third one is a Soviet 12.7mm machine gun cartridge. Any help?

Rounds.jpg


And now following are all the ammo I no longer need many are collector's stuffs but I don't have any idea what they worth, any idea or offer. I prefer to sell locally because of the shipping restrictions but I believe some courrier accept ammos.

Italian303tracer1.jpg


Italian303tracer2.jpg

Old Italian .303 tracer the box contains only 48 of the 50 rounds, I fired two of them years ago they are corrosive, collector's item.

Collection.jpg

Small collection of different cartridges including .224 Weatherby, old 50-110 some 8mm mauser including two wooden bullets (practice ammo), .270 Weatherby, 7mm Weatherby, .308 Norma, .300 Weatherby,.458 magnum, .378 Weatherby and .460m Weatherby.

38SW.jpg

38 S&W 31 rounds and 19 fired brass.

8mmSpatron.jpg

3 boxes of 8mm Patron S dated 1938, old collector's stuff again. Nice!!!

8mmmauserand75French.jpg

One incomplete box of 8mm Mauser 19 rounds and two boxes of 7.5 French one complete and one with 10 rounds and 10 fired brass.

8mmLebel2.jpg

8mm Lebel dated 1939 I guess

8mmLebel1.jpg

Another pack of 8mm Lebel.

765762X54Rand410.jpg

One box of Yugoslavia 7.62X54R complete, one box of Imperial .410 slug 3 rounds only and one box of .32ACP 49 of the 50 rounds.

762X45.jpg

Two boxes of 7.62X45 (not common ammo) complete with stripper clips one the clip have grinded bullet tips (I don't know what is this).

30carbinejpg.jpg

Box of .30 carbine.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom