I have three cartridges for sale but I don't know what they worth, the first one is a .50 BAT 12.7 X 77 spotter-tracer M48 this cartridge has a impact-sensitive bullet (yellow and red bullet tip) and caution should be observed in handling these cartridges, the second one is 0.55 Boys Antitank cartridge and the third one is a Soviet 12.7mm machine gun cartridge. Any help?
And now following are all the ammo I no longer need many are collector's stuffs but I don't have any idea what they worth, any idea or offer. I prefer to sell locally because of the shipping restrictions but I believe some courrier accept ammos.
Old Italian .303 tracer the box contains only 48 of the 50 rounds, I fired two of them years ago they are corrosive, collector's item.
Small collection of different cartridges including .224 Weatherby, old 50-110 some 8mm mauser including two wooden bullets (practice ammo), .270 Weatherby, 7mm Weatherby, .308 Norma, .300 Weatherby,.458 magnum, .378 Weatherby and .460m Weatherby.
38 S&W 31 rounds and 19 fired brass.
3 boxes of 8mm Patron S dated 1938, old collector's stuff again. Nice!!!
One incomplete box of 8mm Mauser 19 rounds and two boxes of 7.5 French one complete and one with 10 rounds and 10 fired brass.
8mm Lebel dated 1939 I guess
Another pack of 8mm Lebel.
One box of Yugoslavia 7.62X54R complete, one box of Imperial .410 slug 3 rounds only and one box of .32ACP 49 of the 50 rounds.
Two boxes of 7.62X45 (not common ammo) complete with stripper clips one the clip have grinded bullet tips (I don't know what is this).
Box of .30 carbine.
And now following are all the ammo I no longer need many are collector's stuffs but I don't have any idea what they worth, any idea or offer. I prefer to sell locally because of the shipping restrictions but I believe some courrier accept ammos.
Old Italian .303 tracer the box contains only 48 of the 50 rounds, I fired two of them years ago they are corrosive, collector's item.
Small collection of different cartridges including .224 Weatherby, old 50-110 some 8mm mauser including two wooden bullets (practice ammo), .270 Weatherby, 7mm Weatherby, .308 Norma, .300 Weatherby,.458 magnum, .378 Weatherby and .460m Weatherby.
38 S&W 31 rounds and 19 fired brass.
3 boxes of 8mm Patron S dated 1938, old collector's stuff again. Nice!!!
One incomplete box of 8mm Mauser 19 rounds and two boxes of 7.5 French one complete and one with 10 rounds and 10 fired brass.
8mm Lebel dated 1939 I guess
Another pack of 8mm Lebel.
One box of Yugoslavia 7.62X54R complete, one box of Imperial .410 slug 3 rounds only and one box of .32ACP 49 of the 50 rounds.
Two boxes of 7.62X45 (not common ammo) complete with stripper clips one the clip have grinded bullet tips (I don't know what is this).
Box of .30 carbine.
Last edited:


















































