Lots of .32 rimfire revolvers for sale

I use .32 short colt brass. It's a little hard to come by and it has to be new production. I've tried turning dominion .32 cases and the rims fall apart as you cut them. As long as you have access to a lathe it's pretty easy. I prefer to use .22 acorn blanks though. A previous thread dicussed the pressure issues with using 27 hilti blanks. You've got to open them up and dump the powder first, otherwise you're shooting an awfull hot smokeless load....
 
thats what i pictured in my head about making them. what kind of tubing may i ask?

also did you use a round ball or a round nose bullet?

cant wait for the Pal/Rpal to come so i can enter this fantastic hobby.

I made a mold with a drill bit and made slightly pointed WC type bullets.
I just found some tubeing the right Dia at a hobby store.
Its kinda fun makeing up RF ammo but its a pain to.

I have a DB Remington 41 rf Derringer and the top barrel is takeing the 41 Rf Dixie cases.
the bottom barrel im makeing it a smooth bore shot Barrel and makeing a long shot shell outa a 38 55 cases :)

Its gona be a wicked little derringer as that Shot barrel on the bottom will take a fair bit of shot the 38 55 case will work perfect but i need to shorten it some.
It will be a Rifled top barrel and bottom smooth bore about 1 and a half long the rest will be all chamber filled with a 38 55 case cut to 1 inch and a half long.
Anyone wanting to make there own Dixie 41 Rf cases the 38 55 brass is the right rim dia and case dia.
Just fill the primer hole with brass rod mill out the recess for the 22 Cap rim drill the hole off center to one side and your good to go oh and shorten the case to 41 rf case length.
 
Something tells me I need to make a mould for .32 heeled bullets now....

i was thinking of making a 32 heeled bullet mold by drilling out the hole the
lead is poured in (like the one pictured).the pour hole would then become the heeled part of the bullet.i don't see why it wouldn't work maybe a round ball mould would also work?

mould3.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom