Lubed wads in Canada

If you do want to buy them (or a ton of other black powder accessories including real black powder) you may want to check out Shooters Choice in Waterloo, or better yet, take a drive up (not far from Hamilton). They have a ton of BP supplies including powder..

(sorry Brownie - missed where you noted them) :)
 
Thanks man! I thought about making my own but had a hard time finding felt locally. I will check out the local Michael's stores and see if they have it.

For felt look at industrial suppliers, that's where I got mine in Edmonton. Much cheaper than craft or fabric stores if you can find it there. Google will more than likely list an industrial supplier in your area. FYI...after I bought felt from the supplier (5 sq ft), beeswax off kijjI (10 lbs dirt cheap) and a pound of lard from a grocery store, I have enough to make 1000's....for under $70.00 total cost. My punch is a 45 deprimed case with a chamfered edge...cuts great AFTER you soak the felt in your custom mix. Push the cut wads out with a pin or wire the size of the flash hole.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom