when its naked lead its a boolit........when its wearing a jacket its a bullet.............
Yodave thanks, I always wondered why you guys refer to your projectiles as "boolits"...I assumed it was a BP "thing" and not a spelling error.

when its naked lead its a boolit........when its wearing a jacket its a bullet.............

Yodave thanks, I always wondered why you guys refer to your projectiles as "boolits"...I assumed it was a BP "thing" and not a spelling error.![]()
Oldrodder, where did you get the paper?
Oldrodder, where did you get the paper?
I use Roosters paper patch lube dilluted 50/50 with water applied to the paper jacket by hand, then drying nose down over night. I use a .060 veggie wad over powder wad, then a 1/8" lube cookie, DGL product for black powder. then a .030 veggie wad over that then hand seat the paper patch bullet over that.
Ricky




























