Lyman Deerstalkers in Canada?

A year ago December I ordered a couple dozen Lyman's from our wholesaler during a buyers show (I sell guns).

The product was to be "drop shipped" direct from Lyman in the US - Lyman never sent a rep up to push their product (most mfgs do).

Anyhow, last July I got word that the order was cancelled due to Lyman not willing to ship. Was told the total Canadian orders were basically not worth their time so I gave my business to Traditions. No, not the same quality but they had no problem shipping the dozen or so rifles I wanted.

Even before LeBaron's went under they had dumped the Lyman line a couple of years back - don't know if it was poor sales or tough to get product...
 
Sorry, just remembered that I saw some at Epp's (Orillia) back in the summer when I stopped in. Might give them a call.
 
Back
Top Bottom