I imported a Deerstalker a few years ago. Due to some problems I never got busy with the rifle. I've decided to start back up and use this summer to decide if I really like flintlock muzzleloaders.
I have some Goex and the small tools to get started. I am asking if there is a Canadian company that caters to muzzleloaders, specially the more traditional lines? What about friendly American suppliers or lock tuners?
Where can a guy get a lefthand Lyman lock tuned, hopefully in Canada. I'm watching the flint thread closely. Has anyone ever upgraded their Lyman flint lock or replaced it. Sadly, the L&R RPL is right hand only.
Any DIY links sure are welcome.
I have some Goex and the small tools to get started. I am asking if there is a Canadian company that caters to muzzleloaders, specially the more traditional lines? What about friendly American suppliers or lock tuners?
Where can a guy get a lefthand Lyman lock tuned, hopefully in Canada. I'm watching the flint thread closely. Has anyone ever upgraded their Lyman flint lock or replaced it. Sadly, the L&R RPL is right hand only.
Any DIY links sure are welcome.


















































