maple leaf
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- SW Ontario
Gents,
I am a re-enactor and would love to make a flintlock capgun/ elastic band gun for my son. The idea is that he would load an elastic band, #### it back and when he fires, it sets off the cap. I'd like to make this look as authentic as possible for him to use.
Does anyone have any non functioning locks that they would be willing to sell or part with? Let me know what you may have.
Thanks!
I am a re-enactor and would love to make a flintlock capgun/ elastic band gun for my son. The idea is that he would load an elastic band, #### it back and when he fires, it sets off the cap. I'd like to make this look as authentic as possible for him to use.
Does anyone have any non functioning locks that they would be willing to sell or part with? Let me know what you may have.
Thanks!


















































