marli, 44/40

lavoltiges

Regular
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Location
Québec
hello to all
I just retrieve one marlin 44/40
I want to know what model it is? to be on
a friend told me that it was a baby marlin 44/40 rings made with saddle
its value was more than $ 1000 in good condition
it is original, the barrel is not much dive
the butt does not seem to be original

I thank you in advance

y8v4ugQl.jpg
[/IMG]

GJA0k4Ll.jpg
[/IMG]

mVAbBd6l.jpg
[/IMG]

bqbgvmvl.jpg
[/IMG]
 
You have a Model 1994 Marlin "Baby" carbine. I think you mean "saddle ring" carbine. According to the "Standard Catalog of Firearms" one could be worth $1000 but only if in Very Good condition. In Fair condition - $450. Good condition -$650. Poor condition - $275. A 30% premium for the "Baby" carbine. These are US prices - Canadian prices may vary.

If your rifle doesn't have the Model number stamped on the tang then it is an early version.
 
Back
Top Bottom