Bought this gun in the spring brand new
I took it out to my hunt camp and fired 10 rounds just to get a feel for it. Had no problem, worked everytime i pulled the trigger
Added a reddot last month and went to shoot the gun again last weekend
First 6 rounds didn't fire just click with VERY light primer strikes
Next 4 shots it fired no problem.
Then again it would not fire just the same extremely light primer strike.
I havnt taken it apart yet to see if cleaning it will help.
I planned on using this gun for deer hunt this year and now I have ZERO trust in it.
I'm going to have to fire 100+ rounds threw it with NO problem before I feel good about taking it hunting
Pisses me off as I don't have a good spot to shoot unless I drive back to my hunt camp (4hrdrive) so I won't know if I rectify the problem or not until more testing.
What do you guys recommend? Ever heard of this problem? Is there chance that it's just dirty?
The casings that fired have normal primer strikes . (Tried 2 different brand new ammunition ) you can see the marks in the picture
I took it out to my hunt camp and fired 10 rounds just to get a feel for it. Had no problem, worked everytime i pulled the trigger
Added a reddot last month and went to shoot the gun again last weekend
First 6 rounds didn't fire just click with VERY light primer strikes
Next 4 shots it fired no problem.
Then again it would not fire just the same extremely light primer strike.
I havnt taken it apart yet to see if cleaning it will help.
I planned on using this gun for deer hunt this year and now I have ZERO trust in it.
I'm going to have to fire 100+ rounds threw it with NO problem before I feel good about taking it hunting
Pisses me off as I don't have a good spot to shoot unless I drive back to my hunt camp (4hrdrive) so I won't know if I rectify the problem or not until more testing.
What do you guys recommend? Ever heard of this problem? Is there chance that it's just dirty?
The casings that fired have normal primer strikes . (Tried 2 different brand new ammunition ) you can see the marks in the picture


















































