Marlin 92 .22 LR value?

lpel

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Location
Brandon, MB
I have a Marlin Model 92 .22 LR with a 24" octagon barrel. It can still be shot although it has weak extraction/ejection. Looks like those parts are not original. Serial # 321### As you can see someone Bubba'd the stock.

Wondering what it would be worth in its present condition. Not in to older guns so have no idea. Thanks.



 
Hello from Collingwood Ontario, I would be interested in this rifle but for me to be a buyer and give you a price would be a conflict of interest. There are much more knowledgeable marlin people on this site than me, that being said, when you decide on a price would you please contact me. cheers jason
 
You have what looks like a pretty nice Marlin 1892. It was likely make in 1905 and looks to be in good condition. If you intend to shoot your Model '92, use only standard velocity or target ammunition. Anything more powerful can crack the breech bolt, if it isn't already. I would estimate the value to be around the $600 to $700.
 
Back
Top Bottom