Okay guys. I dont remember running into too many firearms over the years that I know pretty much nothing about, but this is one. Elderly lady whose husband passed away contacted me to see if I could tell her anything about this rifle that her husband had hidden away in the closet. He told her that it had been used in the Zulu War, and kept an old VHS copy of the movie with it, but has no other provenance with it, so I explained that without that it's just an antique military surplus rifle. Any info you could give me would be appreciated, and maybe some idea of what it's worth.
If there are any other pictures you would need to see please let me know.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Thanks in advance for any help
Kevin
If there are any other pictures you would need to see please let me know.
Thanks in advance for any help
Kevin


















































