- Location
- WMU248 near Edmonton
Well I now have 2 new to me Martini Henry rifles comming my way.
one I think is going to be a parts gun as the bore looks rough but for $200 I coulnd't say no. Its an 1887 Mk IV just like the one I already have so if I can use the good parts to replace the worn ones I'll be happy. Also it comes with a beat up sword bayonet, so again $200 whats not to like.
and the other Mk IV but it has been refinished and reblued, but I'm told the bore is very good and I want it as a shooter, I paid a little more then I really wanted to but it was a fair price.
So pictures to follow once the rifles get to me.
Its been a good week 
one I think is going to be a parts gun as the bore looks rough but for $200 I coulnd't say no. Its an 1887 Mk IV just like the one I already have so if I can use the good parts to replace the worn ones I'll be happy. Also it comes with a beat up sword bayonet, so again $200 whats not to like.
and the other Mk IV but it has been refinished and reblued, but I'm told the bore is very good and I want it as a shooter, I paid a little more then I really wanted to but it was a fair price.
So pictures to follow once the rifles get to me.
Last edited:


















































