So, I have an old .577/450 Martini in the lockup. I haven't had it out in over thirty years. I don't even remember which model it is. I used to reload and shoot it at black powder cartridge shoots, but trying to reload and find cases became a huge PITA.
I've always liked the Martini action and have wanted to build a .303 Martini sporter.
I know there are .303's out there already made in that caliber. I understand it's also relatively easy to find the .303 parts (barrel and extractor) and convert a .577/.450 over.
Would a straight across trade be worth it?
What do people think? Let's hear some suggestions please.
I've always liked the Martini action and have wanted to build a .303 Martini sporter.
I know there are .303's out there already made in that caliber. I understand it's also relatively easy to find the .303 parts (barrel and extractor) and convert a .577/.450 over.
Would a straight across trade be worth it?
What do people think? Let's hear some suggestions please.


















































