If the bore is good $500 is kind of low , more close to $1000
That’s a 1000$ rifle all day long and if it were mine I’d have to seriously think about it before letting it go at 1000$. The military ones you cannot compare this too. That sporter is far superior.
(I will add; any serious overall rust issues)Martini sporting rifle and yes that is a safety.Cal probably 577/450 but there were other calibers it could be chambered for. Price would depend on if the safety works and the condition of the bore,the gun though does look like it is in nice condition.
If the bore is good $500 is kind of low , more close to $1000
It is a commercial sporting rifle. Military service rifles are a different category.
That’s a 1000$ rifle all day long and if it were mine I’d have to seriously think about it before letting it go at 1000$. The military ones you cannot compare this too. That sporter is far superior.
J. Braddell & Son of Belfast produced quality guns.



























