Mauser 71 Jager Rifle (Price Range)

Fred24

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Location
CANADA
Hi ! I'm looking to get the price range for a German 1871 Jager Rifle single shot. What can I expect value wise if in good condition and matching or in fair condition and mismatch ?

Are these rifle more rare than the standard 1871 Gewehr or the 71/84 ?

Please educate me on that.




Thanks
 
Do you have one to sell?
If so pix would help determine the value.
They are rarer than the rifle or carbine.
The no PAL aspect might add to the value.
I got mine at the chilliwack gun show a couple of years ago for $350 but that was super cheap.
 
I'd rate the 71/84 as common.

The 71 carbines turn up with some frequency as well. I've never seen a 71 Jager or Gewehr in person.

There must have been quite a few 43 Mauser rifles in Canada as Dominion loaded for it (and not the 45-70 by contrast).
 
Back
Top Bottom