Merry christmas too all!

mrclean89

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Location
Nanaimo, BC
I would like to wish a very merry christmas too all the great people on the BP & Antique section along with the rest of gunnutz.

I have learned so much on this website and am so very thankful to be part of this community!

I raise my pint to you and tip my hat! Heres to another great and strong ten years !

Merry christmas!

McLean
 
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!
What Santa leave you under the tree?;) Me? I got a direct line to the old fat guy & he's got my credit card number, so I received a three digit 1882 Swiss Ordinance revolver! Sometimes it pays to have connections... Now if he'd just quit using my card for 1-900 numbers...
 
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!
What Santa leave you under the tree?;) Me? I got a direct line to the old fat guy & he's got my credit card number, so I received a three digit 1882 Swiss Ordinance revolver! Sometimes it pays to have connections... Now if he'd just quit using my card for 1-900 numbers...

Nice find :cool: , esp. if antique-status :) (I'm no expert as to serial numbers :redface: ) !....
 
Merry Christmas to the BP forum! :D

Danceswithempties: you should post some pics of said ordinance revolver to spread the cheer to those less fortunate in these times.
 
Back
Top Bottom