mooncoon CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Location Vancouver Island Dec 24, 2016 #1 I thought that this card with a Martini in it would qualify for firearm related plus antiques :>) cheers mooncoon
I thought that this card with a Martini in it would qualify for firearm related plus antiques :>) cheers mooncoon
C Coachgun67 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 503 0 0 Location Home. Dec 24, 2016 #2 Right on...I'm with Pooh there. CG
Lonesome Donkey CGN frequent flyer Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Central Alberta Dec 24, 2016 #3 mooncoon said: I thought that this card with a Martini in it would qualify for firearm related plus antiques :>) cheers mooncoon Click to expand... Pooh Bear and me think alike. Hunting Tiggers, no doubt.
mooncoon said: I thought that this card with a Martini in it would qualify for firearm related plus antiques :>) cheers mooncoon Click to expand... Pooh Bear and me think alike. Hunting Tiggers, no doubt.
WRENCHGOD CGN Regular Rating - 100% 78 0 0 Location Prince George B.C. Dec 24, 2016 #4 Awesome! Merry Christmas guys.
N NorthCoastBigBore CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 64 0 0 Location Northwest BC (Rural) 103-I-## Dec 25, 2016 #5 Nice one; Merry Christmas - hopefully Pooh misses the reindeer....
O oldstarfire CGN Regular Rating - 100% 21 0 1 Location Manitoba Dec 25, 2016 #7 All the best, Hope for the best, May the departed rest. For all the rest, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
All the best, Hope for the best, May the departed rest. For all the rest, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
Rod B CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 98.9% 181 2 0 Location Thankfully about an hour North of Toronto. Dec 25, 2016 #8 Merry Christmas.
W wr.sainsbury Regular Super GunNutz Rating - 99.5% 181 1 0 Location vancouver island Dec 25, 2016 #9 --and to ALL a good night. Joyeux Noel !!