Metal snap-caps?

mdavid

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a source to purchase metal snap-caps. Preferably with real brass (or steel) casings. I just hate the idea of those cheesy plastic ones.
 
I just purchased a 12 gauge set of the 'a-zooms' on the weekend and was blown away with the quality. Mine are anodized aluminum and seem to be built like a tank.
 
For centerfire? Make your own. Re-size a case, seat a bullet, epoxy an eraser into the primer pocket. One cured, trim the eraser flush. I drilled a hole through the middle and filed the edges. done and done.;)
 
For centerfire? Make your own. Re-size a case, seat a bullet, epoxy an eraser into the primer pocket. One cured, trim the eraser flush. I drilled a hole through the middle and filed the edges. done and done.;)

There's a reason why dummy ammo doesn't look like real ammo though. Whether they're bright orange, red or burgundy, I want dummy ammo to look as different from live ammunition as possible.
 
Back
Top Bottom