mosinmaster CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 62 0 0 Dec 12, 2011 #1 Is this stuff the same as Silver Bear ammo? How does it shoot for you guys? I think it's a .310'' diameter bullet.
Is this stuff the same as Silver Bear ammo? How does it shoot for you guys? I think it's a .310'' diameter bullet.
Pig4000 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 31 0 0 Location Alberta Dec 13, 2011 #2 MFS is made in Hungary, Silver Bear is made in Russia. From what ive read, the components and performance are almost identical.
MFS is made in Hungary, Silver Bear is made in Russia. From what ive read, the components and performance are almost identical.
mosinmaster CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 62 0 0 Dec 13, 2011 #3 I've read that MFS is Hungarian but the on the box it says Made in Russia. I heard that the Russians are making some of their ammo.
I've read that MFS is Hungarian but the on the box it says Made in Russia. I heard that the Russians are making some of their ammo.