Mfs 9mm 115g

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Location
Niagara
If anyone is in the Hamilton, Ontario area I just picked up MFS 9mm at Al Simmons on sale right now. They have a 500 round box (10 boxes of 50) for $110 plus tax. I grabbed 3 boxes while I was there. This is by far the cheapest I have seen it.
 
Thats not a crazy deal. I usually buy 500 rounds of MFS 9mm at 115 a box, so 5 bucks isnt a deal breaker.

But I have never had any issue with MFS other then you can't reload it
 
I have seen it on average for about $280 for 1000 on the sponsors sites (possibly shipping on top, I can't remember) and this works out to $220 for 1000 and local for me. Thought it was pretty good.

So far I have gone through 350 rounds and my M&P 9 loves it. I just went back and grabbed three more boxes.

If you are looking at reloading than Avalonthas is right, you can not reload these. Other than that I think they are great.
 
Back
Top Bottom