MFS ammo

f780

Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Location
Manitoba
Anyone tried the MFS .223 steel cased ammo? Its Berdan primed( two flash holes) and i was wondering if the primers are corrosive. It shot well and is reasonably priced and since i don't reload i would use more of it if its not corrosive.
 
I just bought some 7.62x54 for my nagant.Waiting to get the gun before i can shoot it.The dealer that i got it from said it was not corrosive.
 
It's non corrosive. 223 FMJ and 7.62x39 FMJ are on the website. x54R as well as SP in those calibres are going on tomorrow.

Ryan
 
Its Barnaul, so is the best of the Russian steel cased. I have shot it a lot, and like it. It runs very well in my Tavor.

There is no corrosive 223 on the market.
 
I'm just putting it on now. It should be there in about 45 minutes. I only have abit left, more is arriving mid this week and mid next so I'll be offering a pre sale on any that is out of stock. You won't be billed until it is ready to ship.


Ryan
 
Back
Top Bottom