MFS Ammo

davemccarthy707

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Gonna try for a bear tag. I picked up some MFS for my 7.62x54r in 203gr SP. (all I could get) Anyone try this ammo? Any results? Is it the same as the Silver bear ammo?
 
MFS ammo is generally pretty good. I have run several calibers / bullet weights in various guns and had no issue .

Shoot it in YOUR gun to see how it shoots. I am sure 203gr will be "adequate" to say the least.

Regards,
 
My rifle is a "New" Polish M44. I will try it out.

I doubt there is anything in North America that could take a 203gr rd at 2400fps ;)

Thanks!
 
That bullet is way overkill but what the heck, it's better than to little.

I'm surprised you need a draw for black bears in Nfld. Word is you guys are up to your hips in them, just like we are in BC.
 
svt40

hey 7.62nato what are you using for a gas setting on your svt40 with the 204 gr cartridge. what setting would be good for 185 gr fmj.

thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom