MFS SP Ammo

Dscott14

Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Location
Ontario
Anyone used these rounds with good results? Been looking at the 62gr. SP for my 223 but havnt had any experience with this manufacturer. Input is much appreciated. Cheers fellas.
 
I don't have experience with that caliber, but I have bought and used some MFS .308 for my M14, I love it, I don't reload so the price is right, it's also not reload-able if you do wish to reload. It's pretty darn accurate, no duds, try it out it's not super expensive so you can't go wrong.
 
They are hot and pretty accurate got some in 7.62X39 for my 3 sks and they shot great out of the 3... 3 inch groups but they are really loaded hot, would make a great hunting round since they are SP... JP.
 
I'm using the MFS 223 ammo, but in 55 grain. Shoots excellent in my savage edge, functions well, just as good as my reloads, and just a bit more $$ per box than reload components. A bit more dirty than other brands, but for the cost I will live with it. I bought a case of 500 for $180.
 
ive been using the 55 grain in my ar.... ran 250 through it, with out a single miss... accurate stuff and actually not that dirty.... just ran a quick clean through the ar when i was done shooting....
 
Back
Top Bottom