Middlesex village trading company

1Bushman

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I paid for gun on Audust 24 2012 over phone. The lady said they are getting gun in a couple days and will send me tracking invoice in email. On Sept 7 I phone and left message saying I never got email or receipt. No response. Should I be concerned. I leave to go up north in Nov.
 
Ive heard that they are a reputable business and lots of people in the states have bought from them. Ive spoken on the phone with them and over emails about their guns and they were always very helpful.

They are a small outfit and probably really busy. Give it a day then call back or send an email. It could also be a delay in the guns arriving to them. Thats why they wouldnt have sent you a tracking number.

Cheers, McLean
 
Call them again. Call every day until you get an answer. If they told you the gun was arriving in a few days then they should have shipped it to you already. They took your money quick enough, now they can answer your questions. Don't let them scare you away.
 
Call them again. Call every day until you get an answer. If they told you the gun was arriving in a few days then they should have shipped it to you already. They took your money quick enough, now they can answer your questions. Don't let them scare you away.

Also don,t want to piss them off. If I don,t get it by Nov, I'll be out $1000 for cottage. And can,t hunt.


Just called left message with different girl.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom