Mini cannons

wr.sainsbury

Regular
Super GunNutz
Rating - 99.5%
181   1   0
Location
vancouver island
Greetings-Some time back a post was made showing some very "cute" mini-cannons. I believe they were about 3-4" long barrel and were colored , perhaps anodized aluminum. They were for grooms gifts at a wedding and I have a young friend taking the same dreaded step who would like to find a source for the same purpose. Any help locating these would be much appreciated. Cheers
 
Check out Cannonfuse.com and look for there golf ball motar I believe it is under the cannon tab - I guess not an actual cannon but I can now drive 300 yards consistently and no longer have a slice!! Even my wife was impressed - and that says a lot..
 
you`re not too too far from Kingston. go for a drive…have a meal at the Toucan on princess. the gardiners road CT has the cannon kits(about $350) pyrodex, balls, fuse, powder measure, and .22 last time i was there. i don`t have a .22, so i have not bought any in the last while. but always buy a lb of pyrodex when i`m in, along with a pack of 209 primers for my shotgun shells. when you`re done there, check out SFRC on the way home
 
Back
Top Bottom