Mini / Maxi Lube recepies?

petew

Regular
Rating - 97.4%
38   1   0
Location
Alberta
I like to shoot the Maxi and Mini's and also PRB's in my guns. I am looking for a formula recepie for a lube that I can pre lube on the maxi's for in the field. The dreaded bore butter has served well for out of the tube loading, but it is messy in summer, and like a rock in winter. I want to pre lube the grooves and be able to cary the bullets in a tin, or loading block . I just got some bee's wax yesterday, as the base. Seems I read many times that Bee wax is the best foundation to start with.
Any sugestions for a Bee wax mix that will be able to be pre lubed on the maxi's and stay in the grooves and still be finger spreadable in summer time.
Thanks
Pete
 
Back
Top Bottom