Miracle liquid restores finish.

Skinny 1950

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Location
Vancouver
I bought a well used Pietta .44 cal. Navy and there were several areas where the original finish was worn or ground off down to bare metal....it looked pretty bad so I tried some G-96 Instant liquid gun blue and behold it matched the original finish and now I am not ashamed to take it to the range. Even the wedge looks good again after being pounded down to bare metal,I will have to touch it up every now and then but this can be done when cleaning after shooting. This stuff gives a grey black finish and looks almost the same as the factory "bluing".
 
The spring for the cylinder lock-up on my Pietta broke so now I am waiting for parts and have the gun apart so I will take some pictures and post them to show how well this stuff works.
 
Back
Top Bottom