MK Dark Mountain Arms Stowaway Chassis

MarstarCanada

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Juist arrived and ready to ship.
MK Chassis system for the DMA Stowaway rifle.

https://marstar.ca/product/mk-dark-mountain-arms-stowaway-chassis/
MKSTO1.png

Stow.png
*Folding stock adapter shown is not included, chassis can be used with fixed stock.

Meet the Stowaway Chassis—a compact, ultra-light chassis designed for the 9×19 version of the Dark Mountain Arms Stowaway that makes the platform more ergonomic, more configurable, and faster to run. At only 6 oz and 10″ long, it adds M-LOK accessory mounting, AR-grip compatibility, an ergonomic bolt racker, and on-board storage for a full-size Glock magazine positioned near the chamber area for quicker reloads. workflows.

The 9×19 Stowaway becomes noticeably easier to control when the touchpoints are right. This chassis improves comfort, leverage, and accessory flexibility while staying extremely compact—so you gain capability without turning the platform into something it isn’t.
A standout feature is the integrated magwell for a full-size Glock magazine located near the chamber area. Instead of digging for a spare, you can keep your ammo on the chassis—supporting quicker reloads and smoother follow-up shots.

Because it accepts AR-pattern grips (flat top or large beavertail), you can tune the feel to your hand size and preferred angle. Add M-LOK accessories on the fore end to finish the setup—hand stop, light, laser, or other compatible attachments.
The included bolt racker gives you a more ergonomic, consistent way to charge the bolt—especially helpful during repetitive training cycles or when running the platform with gloves.
 
Han Solo's new blaster..... :)


Part of the charm of the Stowaway too me is the minimalist aspect.

That said I support freedom of choice!
 
Thanks for the quick fulfillment Marstar!
Chassis is great.

(Would love if you could bring in DMA’s 1913 pic rail adapter for the buttstock!)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1631.jpeg
    IMG_1631.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 156
Thank goodness that you included that second pic of the whole thing put together, because I could not for the life of me figure out what went where looking at just the chassis by itself. :)

The ability to insert a Glock mag in that holder for quick access to reloads is quite ingenious...but I wonder if a shellholder similar to the types typically mounted on the side of 870 shotgun receivers might not be cheaper, more compact, just as easy to access and all-around better. Not sure where it would mount or how, but...this gun cries out for simplicity, not complexity.

Now...what is this "bolt racker" thingamajig? How does it improve the ease of working the bolt? Is it that little grooved pad in front of the bolt handle? How does it work? Intriguing for sure.
 
I believe this is what they're referring to when they're talking about the bolt racker. New cocking knob for the rear of the bolt.
1000021116.png
 
Thanks for the quick fulfillment Marstar!
Chassis is great.

(Would love if you could bring in DMA’s 1913 pic rail adapter for the buttstock!)
Yes I would love to get my hands on the adapter to put a folding stock on this as well.
 
Yes I would love to get my hands on the adapter to put a folding stock on this as well.
This was discussed in the other stowaway thread and this is maybe partially why they didn't bring the adapters in cause throwing a folding stock on this rifle with either barrel installed puts it in restricted territory where a fixed stock keeps it non-restricted.

Not saying people shouldn't have the option but for myself I wanna keep my stowaway non restricted.

That said I'd definitely purchase one of the picatinny adapters though if Marstar eventually brought them in, I'd just stick with a non folder. There's plenty of different 1913 fixed stocks out there that would go great with this rifle aswell.
 
  • Like
Reactions: R32
This was discussed in the other stowaway thread and this is maybe partially why they didn't bring the adapters in cause throwing a folding stock on this rifle with either barrel installed puts it in restricted territory where a fixed stock keeps it non-restricted.

Not saying people shouldn't have the option but for myself I wanna keep my stowaway non restricted.

That said I'd definitely purchase one of the picatinny adapters though if Marstar eventually brought them in, I'd just stick with a non folder. There's plenty of different 1913 fixed stocks out there that would go great with this rifle aswell.
After some research I kind of figured this is why. I will be keeping mine non restricted as well. I can’t wait to try it.
 
Makes perfect sense. Same here on the fixed stock approach. I just want to put a better ergo stock on for an easier cheek weld.
 
Back
Top Bottom