Last week the Canadian International Muzzle loading Team was competing in Batesville, Indiana against the American team and fared well. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the MLAIC events, they include single shot pistols, revolvers, shotguns (trap) and rifle (50m and 100m) of both original and reproductions flintlock and percussion firearms. Official scores haven’t been released yet, but once they are I will post them. These scores are going to be used as part of a larger postal match called the Pacific Zone, which is put on by the MLAIC and is being coordinated by South Africa this year.
I won’t deny, I’m hoping this post will generate some interest in the MLAIC style of shooting from shooters, historians and collectors alike. Check out the MLAIC Facebook group or within Canada contact blackpowdershootingcanada a t gmail dot co m for more information.
Brian
PS - Next year the MLAIC World Championships will be held in Hungary.
I won’t deny, I’m hoping this post will generate some interest in the MLAIC style of shooting from shooters, historians and collectors alike. Check out the MLAIC Facebook group or within Canada contact blackpowdershootingcanada a t gmail dot co m for more information.
Brian
PS - Next year the MLAIC World Championships will be held in Hungary.


















































