While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Does anyone know how to find 8mm-06 ammo? I've a Mouser K98 that was rechambered. Some G-smiths in the US can make it for me, but shipping to Canada is an isue.
I'm hoping there is someone making this ammo in Ontario,that would like to make extra few bucks,to pay of the equipment. I'm looking for about 50 rouds a year.Cheers!
8mm-06 is a wildcat round, reload only proposition. I am sure a few small companies in the states load it, but ammo will not be cheap and unless you want to submit a bunch for testing you cannot import it.
Good luck in your search, reloading is your only remotely cost effective option. I think even the dies are special order.
I'm hoping there is someone making this ammo in Ontario,that would like to make extra few bucks,to pay of the equipment. I'm looking for about 50 rouds a year.Cheers!
Since you are looking for a local reloader to produce a small quantity of ammo, I would suggest buying a set of dies yourself (they are cheap, less than $100 for even Redding dies) and then borrowing time on someone's equipment and helping load them yourself.
This lets you learn how to reload, keeps your costs down and avoids any potential problems related to selling ammo without a license that the loader may have to deal with.