pageophile
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Edmonchuk, AB
Hello Gents,
I'm hoping this isn't a really stupid question. Was looking at the great flow chart made up by 41 Colt on this thread
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508109
Thx a bunch 41 BTW
Now, this is where I get confused. For a Modèle 1892 Lebel revolver, it was manufactured between 1892 and 1924.
So according to the flow chart only revolvers manufactured from 1892 to 1897 are eligible for Antique Firearm Status?
Am I off-base on this? Or is it when the model was introduced?
Again my apologies if this has been covered before.
Best regards,
Page
I'm hoping this isn't a really stupid question. Was looking at the great flow chart made up by 41 Colt on this thread
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508109
Thx a bunch 41 BTW
Now, this is where I get confused. For a Modèle 1892 Lebel revolver, it was manufactured between 1892 and 1924.
So according to the flow chart only revolvers manufactured from 1892 to 1897 are eligible for Antique Firearm Status?
Am I off-base on this? Or is it when the model was introduced?
Again my apologies if this has been covered before.
Best regards,
Page


















































