Mold for modern inline 50 cal

brybenn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Location
southern ontario
Hey all. Im looking for a full bore 50cal mold for my inlines. Feeding them platinum power belts is getting expensive so id like to cast my own. I have lots of lead laying around
I do not want round ball but am open to any other design.
 
Hey all. Im looking for a full bore 50cal mold for my inlines. Feeding them platinum power belts is getting expensive so id like to cast my own. I have lots of lead laying around
I do not want round ball but am open to any other design.

Someone posted recently (last couple weeks) in another thread about using a Lee 500 S&W? design, and running it through a sizer IIRC.
 
Lee REAL bullet mold, 250s or 320gr. Lightly lubed 320s work great in my modern TC Omega inline using pyrodex or BH209. Pure lead is a must. Anything else is too hard. Be sure to use a round ball starter. Minimizes the damage to the front of the bullet.
Pennies per bullet...got to love that.
My 2c.
 
Back
Top Bottom