HeadDamage CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 138 0 0 Location Calgary Jun 20, 2016 #1 Does anyone sell Moon clips in Calgary for a Webley .455? Thanks.
Deuce-deuce BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 98% 98 2 0 Location Behind a large rock Jun 20, 2016 #2 You don't need moon clips for a webley in .455... .45 ACP clips can be found on eBay.
R Redblack CGN frequent flyer Rating - 99.5% 188 1 0 Location Cowtown Jun 21, 2016 #3 I thought I seen some at the CSC last week. I'm pretty sure they were 45acp
HeadDamage CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 138 0 0 Location Calgary Jun 21, 2016 #4 Brain fart, yes I ment 45acp in a converted 455 webley. I forgot mine in Yellowknife and I'm in Calgary right now.
Brain fart, yes I ment 45acp in a converted 455 webley. I forgot mine in Yellowknife and I'm in Calgary right now.
HeadDamage CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 138 0 0 Location Calgary Jun 24, 2016 #5 I tried the CSC but they had ones for the 45 ruger, they don't fit the Webley.
B buckbrush CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 107 0 0 Location Calgary Alberta Canada Jun 29, 2016 #6 Marstar may have them, I bought some eons ago from Gun Parts Inc. Maybe Things Military?
Becks357 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 46 0 0 Location Northern B.C Jul 3, 2016 #7 http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_odkw...acp+moon.TRS0&_nkw=45+acp+moon+clips&_sacat=0
saltednutz Regular Rating - 100% 122 0 0 Location God's Country ᐋᕘᑕ Jul 3, 2016 #8 HeadDamage said: I tried the CSC but they had ones for the 45 ruger, they don't fit the Webley. Click to expand... Try proline shooters on 9th in Inglewood. Or try Crown Surplus in the same neighbourhood. Calgary Shhoting Centre. The Shooting Edge. Things Military.
HeadDamage said: I tried the CSC but they had ones for the 45 ruger, they don't fit the Webley. Click to expand... Try proline shooters on 9th in Inglewood. Or try Crown Surplus in the same neighbourhood. Calgary Shhoting Centre. The Shooting Edge. Things Military.